Starting a business is an exciting proposition, but it is also an incredibly challenging undertaking. It is extremely important that prospective owners do their homework prior to setting up shop. This includes consulting with an LLC attorney who is highly knowledgeable in the areas of business and corporate Law. The quality of legal representation at this fundamental stage of business planning and formation will have a far reaching impact on the business’ tax liability, personal liability on the owners, and the company’s future growth.
Our LLC attorneys at Pelletier Marshall & Clark understand your needs, and we represent business entities just like yours throughout Rhode Island and Massachusetts.
We’ve successfully represented companies in matters involving:
- Annual Reports and Annual Minutes
- Articles of Incorporation and Articles of Organization
- Business Litigation
- Contracts and Contract Disputes
- Fictitious Business Names or Doing Business As (DBA)
- Formation of Corporations, Limited Liability Companies, Partnerships and Non-Profits
- Non-Compete and Non-Disclosure Agreements
- Operating Agreements
- Purchase and Sale Agreements
- Registered Agent
Our firm can help you navigate the complex waters of owning and operating a business.