At Pelletier Marshall & Clark, we believe an estate plan is more than a set of legal documents━it’s your legacy. Our experienced and caring estate planning attorneys will work closely with you to create a tailored plan that achieves your objectives.
Whether you want to preserve your assets for future generations, make your financial and medical wishes clear to friends and family, or simplify the administration of your affairs when the day comes, our attorneys provide clear and concise legal guidance to put you at ease. If you’ve lost a loved one, we’ll guide you through the legal process, so you can focus on what’s important.
Estate Planning Services
We oversee the creation and administration of simple and complex estate plans for clients throughout Rhode Island, Massachusetts, and Connecticut.
Our estate planning attorneys can help you with:
- Trusts (Revocable “Living” Trusts, Irrevocable Medicaid Asset Protection Trusts, or Special/Supplemental Needs Trusts [e.g. Medicaid-compliant D4A Trusts])
- Probate and Trust Administration
- Adult Guardianships
- Healthcare Powers of Attorney (healthcare proxies)
- Financial and Legal Durable Powers of Attorney
- Estate and gift tax planning
- Medicaid asset protection (before or concurrent with nursing home placement)
- Special needs planning for disabled family members
- Strategic intrafamily transfers of real estate
- Philanthropic giving
When meeting with you during a private consultation, our attorneys will seek to understand your situation and recommend the best tools to achieve your goals. We realize that every client has distinct personal and financial aspirations, which is why we are committed to offering highly customized estate planning assistance.